The Tombras Group, one of the top 35 independent full-service advertising agencies in the U.S., seeks a highly experienced and digitally-savvy account supervisor for our Washington, D.C. office. Coordinate day-to-day agency account activities with our clients and internal agency staff. Develop client budget spreadsheets, manage client budgets, assist with development of client keynote presentations, analyze client marketing and sales data and prepare sales analysis spreadsheets. Report to an account group director who will lead the accounts. Assist the account group director by organizing all projects and facilitating on time delivery. Build strong/lasting relationships with clients based on consistently delivering all projects on strategy and within budget.
You’ll be working with some of the smartest technical directors, data analysts, front-end and back-end developers, social media strategists, digital media buyers, video editors and content developers in America. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that Advertising Age has recognized three times for having the best-liked and most-recalled TV spots in America.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships and leading project implementation
- Interface with internal agency departments and clients to monitor the status of on-going projects and ensure smooth cooperation between resources to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Schedule and participate in creative briefings and planning sessions to develop creative execution and tactics that will achieve client objectives
- Manage digital jobs related to websites, mobile, online media, PPC, social media, video content, etc.
- Manage traditional jobs related to television, radio, out of home and print
- Coordinate with agency research department to plan and execute all types of qualitative and quantitative studies
- Benchmark our clients’ competitor’s digital marketing programs weekly.
- Responsible for opening jobs, tracking jobs through to completion, and reviewing and monitoring/managing budgets for all client work
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with internal team and client
- 2-5 years of Account Supervisor/Project Management work in a traditional or interactive advertising agency with experience working with and managing creative and production teams
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs
- Experience estimating, tracking and managing multi-phase project budgets
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Experience in assisting with the development of client presentations
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple projects and working well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or communications-related studies
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org