The Tombras Group seeks two Account Supervisors to work in the Knoxville office of our 220+ person fully integrated agency. You will report to a VP Account Director and manage a team of senior and junior account executives.
You will assist the Account Director in:
- Overall growth and development of accounts in your group.
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Keeping Management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Organize and participate in pre-planning planning sessions internally and/or with the client.
- Help coordinate the planning operation; write an annual plan and arrange presentation to agency review team.
- Participate, when appropriate, in the presentation to client of annual plans and significant interim programs.
- Review account status, periodically, and maintain client contact commensurate with needs
Knowledge and Experience
- A professional education is essential, with a study in marketing or advertising.
- Experience in an advertising agency, particularly in account management and/or general agency operations, is required.
- Broad range of ad agency experience in a variety of business categories is important.
- Supervising the development of client budgets and ensuring that there are no cost over-runs.
- Ensure your account team is setting and conducting regularly scheduled client job status calls. Taking the lead role in conducting those calls.
- Supervising AE’s and Project Managers and managing ahead to be sure everything delivers on time.
- Individual performance of team members.
- Developing and maintaining secure relationship between client and agency.
You have either been a senior account executive or account supervisor in a full service, fully integrated agency working in their main headquarters office and managing clients with branding, creative and media all planned and implemented in-house. We are not interested in interviewing candidates who worked at agencies who farmed out media buying, either digital or traditional, to other shops. You have also managed website development projects and social media including strategy, content development, social media listening, social media community management, influencer marketing and analytics.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com