The Tombras Group, a 200-person full service agency and AdAge National Small Agency of the Year is seeking an Adobe Analytics Data Analyst to join our Analytics team. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong working knowledge of digital media, a keen intellect of digital media metrics, effective communication skills and the ability to to help agency colleagues and clients make better marketing decisions.
The Marketing/Data Analyst will join a highly collaborative Analytics Team with national clients such as McDonald’s, Michelin, Bush’s Beans, Moon Pie, NASCAR, ESPN, Sonic Automotive and Daimler.
The Marketing/Data Analyst will report directly to the SVP, Director of Analytics but will be responsible for the planning, execution, evaluation and effective communication of data-driven, digital results. This includes the development and implementation of holistic, cross-channel measurement (and testing plans).
Specifically, the Adobe Analytics Data Analyst will:
- Development and execution of cross channel media measurement and testing plans.
- Consultation with colleagues and clients on measurement strategies/techniques.
- Ensure appropriate analytics integration into agency production processes.
Assessment and Analysis
- Work independently and with the SVP, Director of Analytics in assessing client media programs
- Interpret media marketing data and analyze its effects on KPIs and ROI.
- Deliver analyses (i.e. insights and actions) via the appropriate means (e.g. dashboards, deep dive analyses, infographics, etc.).
- Present results in a simple, story-telling fashion.
- Collaborate with numerous partners and agency departments to keep analyses integrated and focused.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics and description/examples of work within Adobe Analytics a must
- Working knowledge of Tableau a plus
- SQL knowledge or experience with database administration a plus
- 3+ years of working with Adobe Analytics and analysis of digital media channels in a business environment (Ad/Marketing agency experience a plus)
- Experience in presenting analyses to both small and large groups
- BA Marketing/Analytics or equivalent work experience
- MS Marketing/Business Analytics a plus
Critical Success Factors & Key Personal Competencies
- An analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative strategic thinking.
- Ability to simplify the complex.
- Strong collaboration skills.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com