The Tombras Group, a 200-person full service agency and Ad Age National Small Agency of the Year, is searching for a very talented Art Director to work on national accounts. You’ll team up with a talented writer and concept national advertising campaigns, direct photo shoots and work with a world-class strategic planner. You must have a great content marketing video reel and a portfolio full of campaign work with world class design done by you. This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation and design skills.
- Strong proficiency/expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Ability to create superior designs that stop consumers in their tracks
- Collaboration with internal videographers, editors, writers and social media community managers
- Creation of original and relevant concepts, brand platforms, campaign directions
- An understanding of TV and video production with a proven track record of working with directors, production companies and post houses to produce award winning work in both content video and TV
- Degree in graphic or digital design or related field
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org