The Tombras Group is offering a challenging media opportunity in a fun, creative and fast-paced environment. The Assistant Connections Planner is an entry-level position within our Digital Media Department. The ACP reports to the Connections Planning Supervisor and supports our Digital team in both a planning and buying capacity.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn various aspects of digital media and marketing in a digitally centric agency with great clients and people.
- Assist team on media plan development including gathering materials and presentation building
- Utilize media planning tools to generate data and drive key insights and strategies for clients
- Execute media plans and plan revisions by managing Insertion Orders (including internal approvals, distribution to publishers, and collection of counter-signed IO’s)
- Ensure consistency between all media contracts across internal and external systems
- Aid in resolution of billing & reporting discrepancies
- Assist with campaign performance analysis, including delivery/pacing and optimization recommendations
- Campaign performance delivery and tracking QA
- Assist with competitive industry analysis
- Send weekly campaign level reporting and optimizations
- Assist with quality assurance of media plans
- Vendor/Publisher relationship support
- Bachelor’s degree, relevant courses or internships preferred
- One year experience in digital marketing or media or two internships preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver high quality work on deadline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical & quantitative skill
- Proactive, self-starter who can manage their time well
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen thirst for knowledge
- Passion for digital marketing
This position is for full time employment.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume here.