The Tombras Group, a 230+person, full service, national advertising agency, is seeking an Associate Director of Paid Social to help lead and manage a growing department of social connections planner and buyers.
The Associate Director of Paid Social is the secondary leader within the Paid Social Department and will supervise the execution of campaigns, direct team members and will be the primary caretaker of intercompany relationships with other departments within the Tombras Group. The Associate Director of Paid Social is also the main conduit for accounting and analytics for the paid social department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively assist in managing the social connections team (5 planners/buyers); serve as the central communication conduit for team members
- Analyze and monitor ad performance on a daily basis to ensure all campaigns are operational and running according to schedules and campaign directives
- Gather daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual paid metrics across social media campaigns through our analytics dashboards and work with your assigned analytics specialist in our analytics department to recommend optimizations and implement when approved
- Ensure team members adhere to company and departmental policies
- Works hand in glove with Account Service teams on the execution of campaigns and provides professional and thorough presentations to clients
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Assume primary responsibility for training and mentoring new and current team members in the execution of campaigns, use of tools and compliance with standards
- Day-to-day work assignments for team members
- Serve as the first line in the interview process for the acquisition of new team members
- Serve as a client-facing resource
- Monitor and approve all team members’ vacation time and ensure adequate staffing at all times
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org