The Tombras Group, the Advertising Age National Small Agency of the Year, seeks an Associate Media Director of Paid Social in its Knoxville headquarters to be responsible for executional quality and management of paid social media plans and executional excellence. You will lead a team of social media buyers delivering excellence in media plans and buys while pushing the boundaries of technology and strategy to exceed client expectations and goals. The AMD of Paid Social oversees the daily work of assistants and buyers. You will monitor all deliverables and be responsible for ensuring work is to specification and that all buys are made on time and on budget, per plan, while also ensuring that all plans have written client approval. The AMD of Paid Social will identify department resource allocation and develop employee growth and development plans.
The Associate Media Director of Paid Social will be extremely knowledgeable in all social platforms. You have made multi-million dollar Facebook buys. You can address paid media strategy and implementation across all social media platforms.
- The primary focus of the AMD of Paid Social will be managing, supervising and ensuring executional quality of the paid social media plans and buys
- Communicate with clients on marketplace intelligence, and present media plans
- Provide guidance to Strategy, Analytics and Account Service to ensure alignment with and delivery against client KPI’s during the initial planning stage
- Mentor and assist in the training of Planners and Assistants
- Be the primary interface with other departments concerning the allocation of planning and buying resources in paid social
- Working with the individual planners, ensure that all paid social media plans are strategic, deliver on client objectives, and meet stated goals
- Be the face of the agency in client presentations of paid social strategy and plans.
- Vigorously review all work on a regular basis to ensure high quality standards with a zero mistake mentality
- Provide stewardship of the paid social buyers to deliver maximum value and efficiency
- Manage resource allocation and schedule work among the paid social buyers
- Oversee team training and mentoring and lead the implementation and development of all new and existing processes
- Manage the paid social team’s workload and help prioritize with account service to meet deliverables
- Maintain regular campaign oversight to ensure performance and delivery and to ensure that optimizations are on track to approved KPI’s
- Provide senior-level guidance and review on campaign reports, research, POV’s, and client presentations to ensure quality and client-readiness
- Ensure that all buyers initiate the optimization process with Analytics and Account Service daily or weekly as required, per the stated KPIs for each client/plan
- Manage the delivery and development of campaign reports and provide senior-level insight and analysis
- Participate in new business brainstorms and idea creation
- Serve as a digital marketplace landscape expert internally and, secondarily, with clients as needed
- Experience planning and buying multi-million dollar paid social campaigns
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com