The Tombras Group is seeking solid C# .NET Web Developers to be key members of our web development team. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment and is a born problem solver with a can-do attitude. They are not a ‘classical’ developer, but passionate about functional programming concepts and considered to be ‘technology agnostic.’
They will be working in a highly collaborative environment with technical directors, digital project managers, world-class digital designers, UX specialists and multiple account service teams to deliver award-winning digital projects. Be a part of America’s fastest growing independent advertising agency (230+ employees) named by Ad Age as National Small Agency of the Year.
The successful candidate will have advanced communication skills as well as an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions. They must be able to understand and predict from afar how all the pieces will fit together and identify potential issues and risks early on to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Work with other developers and designers to develop robust web applications using C#, writing and tying into existing web services as needed.
- Collaborates with Technical Directors and developers to scope out and develop and deploy performant solutions.
- Voracious learner.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of cloud-based platforms such as Azure, AWS, and Rackspace.
- Git is your friend.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm in building web applications while staying on top of new and emerging technologies.
- Experience integrating with enterprise-level CMS systems, ecommerce platforms and enterprise search solutions.
- Experience developing sites from the ground up in CMSs like Umbraco, Kentico, DNN (DotNet Nuke), etc.
- Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly verbally or written to determine and assess feasibility.
- Must have an excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.).
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Bonus points if also comfortable in a LAMP-based [PHP/MySQL] environment.
We are open to relocating candidates from outside of the Knoxville, TN area.
The Tombras Group works with some of the world’s most valuable and exciting brands including McDonald’s, CocaCola, Michelin, ESPN, Bush’s Beans, Regal Cinema, MoonPie, Warsteiner Beer, Freightliner, Daimler, Meineke and more.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org