The Tombras Group, a 250+ person full service agency and AdAge National Small Agency of the Year, is seeking a Digital Designer to create visual designs for enterprise level websites and other digital platforms. Be a part of a highly collaborative design team reporting to the Creative Director of Digital Design. Work on national clients such as McDonald’s, Michelin, Bush’s Beans, Moon Pie, NASCAR, ESPN and Daimler. Collaborate with Creative Directors, User Experience Directors, Creative Technologists, front-end developers, as well as programmers, content developers and digital project managers. You’ll work side by side with some of the most innovative and progressive front-end developers in America to design websites and other digital assets that are ahead of their time. Be a part of a design team that has the freedom to try out new ideas. Our culture allows employees to take initiative, make decisions, and learn from their mistakes. Our open comfortable space fosters a collaborative ethos intrinsic to the Web. You’ll be working with a new MacBook Pro with the latest Adobe software.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Understand the principles of Information Architecture and online usability
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a passion for staying abreast of the newest digital trends
- Motion, Animation, and 3D experience a plus.
- Create exemplary, intuitive, useful visual design solutions
- Communicate with the project design team, front-end developers and digital project managers throughout all stages including concepting/production
- Work within a defined process and keep all work organized according to agency standards
Degree in graphic or digital design or related field.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2-5 years of digital design experience. All candidates will be evaluated based on experience and quality of online portfolio.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume here.