The Tombras Group, a 230+person, full service, national advertising agency, seeks a Display Media QA/Ad Ops Assistant to ensure the on-time and successful execution of display media ad campaigns for our brands. You will be responsible for working side-by-side with the display planners to create timelines and execution plans for all display media campaigns. You will ensure consistent pacing for all display executions to ensure that all campaigns run as planned. You will regularly present progress and results to department leads as well as translate those results in a way that clients and other departments can understand.
- Work with the digital planners at time a media brief is received to create timelines for on-time campaign launches
- Manage internal and external counterparts to ensure on time delivery of approval, assets and pixels to ensure on-time launch
- Review proposed media plans to ensure understanding of campaign objective, goals and KPIs
- Work with the display traffick coordinator to ensure all campaign details including start/end dates and budgets by vendor/tactic are correct prior to campaign going live
- Ensure all ad server tags are implemented properly and impressions, clicks and conversions are being accurately tracked in DCM
- On a weekly basis, monitor all display campaigns using agency reporting tools to ensure that media is pacing to deliver in full
- Assist the Media Billing Reconciliation Clerk with any discrepant invoices
- College degree required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of DCM, Media Tools and IAS preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task across several projects and topics every day
- Strong communication
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume here.