The Tombras Group, a 200- person, digitally centric and fully integrated advertising agency, is looking for a front end developer for our Knoxville office headquarters. The Tombras Group is the Ad Age National Small Agency of the Year. In this position, you’ll work closely with national award winning creative and digital teams to implement web-based solutions for national and global clients. The Tombras Group works with some of the world’s most valuable and exciting brands including ESPN, McDonald’s, GE, Moon Pie, Regal Cinemas, Warsteiner Beer, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Michelin and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration among others.
The Tombras Group, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is looking for top-notch web development talent. Reporting to a Technical Director, this position would work closely with our Creative teams to implement web-based solutions for our advertising clients. Candidates must be able to integrate into a collaborative team to understand client needs and make them reality.
Our Digital group is looking for back-end developers who excels developing in a LAMP environment using MVC architectures. Candidates must possess the ability to develop elegantly designed back-end code to support visually rich websites. This includes developing databases and integrating data from various API’s, REST, SOAP and XML data sources. Will be expected to develop unique functionality for CMS’s and engage with front-end developers to implement challenging custom websites.
- Interact with Technical Directors, Project Management and Creative teams to understand scope of projects
- Engage with Interactive team to define project specifications
- Assess projects to determine time budgets
- Work through all aspects of software development lifecycle to develop robust, rock-solid web applications
- Produce deliverables on time and in budget
- Drupal is in your blood. You are the one people go to for answers.
- Involved in the Drupal Community.
- Drupal Module Development
- Strong experience working in a LAMP production environment
- Advanced back end development experience with emphasis on object oriented design
- Strong Database modeling and architecture
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP and REST
- Working knowledge of git and/or SVN
- Unix shell experience
- Thrives staying current with latest technologies
What puts you over the top
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- In addition to Drupal, you have experience developing in other frameworks such as Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, etc.
- Ability to use, architect and develop deployment systems
- Acquia Drupal certifications
- Working knowledge of other CMS’s (ExpressionEngine, Joomla, WordPress)
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of DOM and DOM functions
- Mobile application development for iOS and Andoid
- Can twist and bend WordPress into custom solutions
- Linux System Administration experience
Being able to estimate development time and then deliver on-time and in-budget are mandatory skills necessary to integrate into our team.
- This position is located in Knoxville, TN and we provide location assistance.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com