The Tombras Group, one of the fastest growing and largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. seeks a media buyer/planner for its Knoxville, Tennessee headquarters. You’ll be planning and buying radio, TV and out-of-home for one of our large automotive industry clients. You must have previous agency media buying experience. You’ll work with and in support of our account service teams in Knoxville and join a highly experienced and professional 50-person media planning and buying group.
- Negotiate and implement local television and radio buys as well as out of home.
- Negotiate the best placement, highest value-added and lowest rates
- Demonstrated ability to stay on top of the latest trends in media, both digital and traditional
- Ability to think cross-platform. Develop strategies and media plans beyond just radio, TV, print and out of home
- Project accurate delivery, rating and share estimates
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of post analysis
- Manage media budgets and generate timely reports
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Experience with Clients & Profits and Strata is a plus
- Knowledgeable with industry and media research, e.g., Nielsen, Arbitron and other research platforms used by The Tombras Group
- At least 4 years of media buying experience, primarily television and radio
- Excellent broadcast buying negotiation skills
- Strong organization, communication, writing and presentation skills
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org