Please note this position will be located in our client offices in Chicago, IL.
Also please note that resumes for this position should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a passionate and creative individual for the position of Multimedia Content Producer. This role is part copywriter and part multimedia storyteller.
Provide content for our clients across a variety of mediums including social, blogs, websites, and more.
- Write, edit, and repurpose original content for mediums including, but not limited to, blogs, social media editorial calendars, email blasts, infographics, video, etc.
- Conduct research for content as needed
- Work with Art Director, Brand and Social teams to direct projects on a conceptual level, manage process, and execute through design, photography or video
- Work with accounting to manage talent/usage/location payments as well as travel and materials
- Assist with building processes, deliverables and capabilities around content production
- Three to five years of editorial, copywriting, and digital content creation experience; agency, creative environment or editorial experience is preferred
- BS or BA in Marketing, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Broadcast, Communications, or related field
- Solid creative writing and communication skills
- Ability to effectively write using multiple voices to reach identified audiences, with a deep appreciation for the nuances in brand authenticity and voice
- Intimate understanding of the digital and social marketing landscape
- Ability to work quickly and independently, but also as part of a team
- Strong desire to learn, try new things, and problem solve
- Ability to present concepts, plans, ideas to internal and external partners
- Passion for fitness a plus
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com