The Tombras Group, a 230+ person, full-service, national advertising agency, is seeking a Paid Search Assistant as a support resource for the paid search disciplines of the Connections Department. In this role, you will oversee the day-to-day campaign budget management for the Paid Search Department to ensure media budgets are efficiently and accurately met. You will monitor paid search campaign start dates and end dates and flight campaigns accordingly. In addition to budget pacing, you will control budget orders and enter budgets into the agency’s billing system.
This position is best suited for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong desire for organization and process. Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to monitor multiple accounts are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate entry of all paid search campaign budget orders into the STRATA billing system for all media within a 24-hour period following the initiation of all campaigns.
- Monitor daily paid search budget pacing for all campaigns; coordinate with paid search planners/buyers to alert to any inconsistency.
- Coordination with the Connections Department Billing and Reconciliation Manager in the reconciliation of all paid search media invoices.
- Serve as the central resource for all inquiries related to billing originating from accounting.
- Provide interim reports to clients related to optimizations and other operational metrics on a scheduled basis and within prescribed intervals.
- Flight campaigns within campaign directives.
- Work with SEM Specialists and Directors to provide daily paid search campaign optimizations.
- Assist as needed Search Department with new client presentations.
- Assist as needed with keyword research, campaign optimizations, ad copy, and performance reporting.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing media budgets
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Business, PR/Communications, Accounting, Finance or related field.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com