The Tombras Group, an independent, 260-person, national full-service advertising agency is looking for a Digital Media Buyer in our Knoxville office to buy programmatic video and display. If you have 2-5 years of programmatic digital buying experience in ad agency or digital media buying company then we would love to talk to you. You’ll be part of a fully integrated 56-person media department and coordinate closely with our 14-person data analytics team.
- Accountability and ownership of programmatic display and mobile digital media for clients assigned to you
- Developing programmatic digital media plans, recommendations and POVs
- Study analytics dashboards and together with the data analytics person assigned to your clients, develop insights and recommend optimizations across channels to the account service person assigned to your clients
- Executing optimizations
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for continuous improvement of marketing campaigns
- Presenting to clients, as appropriate
- BA/BS Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of agency experience specific to the GDN and programmatic digital media planning/buying
- Experience with DFA or other ad server required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
- Current Google Certification preferred
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume here.