Please note: Resumes for this position should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Tombras Group, a 220+ employee full-service advertising agency, seeks an experienced project manager in our Knoxville headquarters. Manage time, schedule work, traffic jobs and estimate projects for traditional advertising and digital marketing. Candidate must have experience in controlling workflow process and ensuring all projects are tracked and monitored, while managing ahead to meet all critical deadlines and budgets. This includes establishing schedules, forecasting workloads, and tracking milestones on simultaneous projects. This position includes supervising, scheduling and purchasing of print and other production related services, which include prepress, printing, photography and broadcast production.
- Act as the liaison between the account executives, creative, social, video and digital team members to create project schedules, milestones and delivery dates.
- Prioritize and allocate project resources based on timing, scope, budgets and project requirements.
- Expedite process when necessary to ensure that projects are completed on time. Communicate and help solve any problems or issues that could jeopardize the project.
- Identify process and workflow issues, and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding project status or budget issues to internal team members.
- Coordinate with internal work groups to obtain information and content/production assets as needed.
- Estimate projects (internal and externals costs) including handling vendor bids and selection of vendors.
- Work with creative staff during design phase to provide production recommendations and specifications.
- Two or more years experience in traffic, production and project management within an ad agency or digital marketing agency.
- You have handled hundreds of projects that include prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for members of a team, and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of marketing, design, print production, video, and web development process.
- Quality proofing skills and a good eye for the visual details.
- Experience working with Mac based applications and project management software.
- Experience in managing print production and working with outside vendors.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org