The Tombras Group, a 220+ person independent agency seeks a senior writer to work at its newly remodeled Knoxville headquarters. You’ll be writing advertising for national clients such as McDonald’s, ESPN, Moon Pie, Daimler, Regal Cinemas, Michelin, Bush’s Best and Warsteiner Beer. This is an opportunity to work on high visibility clients alongside world-class creative directors, art directors, designers and creative technologists. We have everything in house – social, content development, website development, analytics and video. This position requires high-level creative writing skills and affords the opportunity to work across platforms.
- Conceive and execute advertising campaign ideas
- You will be teamed with a world class art director
- Work with agency art directors and producers to supervise production of TV commercials and video content
- Develop concepts and write for content marketing video, TV, radio and print.
- A TV and Content Marketing Reel that evokes emotion
- 4 – 7 years of ad agency experience
- College Degree
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: email@example.com