The Tombras Group, a creative and digitally-centric advertising agency in Knoxville, Tennessee with a team of 220+ creators, problem-solvers and doers. We’re searching for a UX/UI Designer to assist in creating the optimal user experience for websites, mobile applications and other digital platforms for our world-class roster of clients.
Be part of a highly collaborative “free floating” design team and collaborate with Creative Directors, Technical Directors, Developers, as well as Data Analysts, Copywriters and Digital Project Managers to ensure that the site structure and user interaction communicates and fulfills the goals of the creative brief (messaging and design) and digital brief (usability, interface functionality and technical specifications).
- Understand the principles of Information Architecture and online usability best practices.
- Ability to create site maps and wireframes to communicate site structure and experience.
- Sketch, storyboard and wireframe user flows to optimize key interactions for responsive desktop, mobile, tablet devices.
- Work closely with Analytics teams and UX research findings to understand consumer needs and behaviors.
- Organize content and content groupings that support the research findings of the users.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and web 2.0 features and functionality.
- Strong proficiency in Information Architecture programs such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Excel, Invision, etc. to create wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Experience with user testing and incorporation of gathered user experience data.
- Skilled and familiar with Adobe CS.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for staying abreast of the newest digital trends.
- Create exemplary, intuitive, useful user experience design solutions.
- Provide clickable prototypes for user testing.
- Communicate and collaborate with the digital project team throughout all stages.
- Work within a defined process and keep all work organized according to agency standards.
Degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and/or Human Factors, graphic or digital design or related field.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated user experience designer, interaction designer or an information architect on projects. Candidates will be evaluated based on experience and quality of UX deliverables.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org