Please note this position will be located in our client offices in Chicago, IL.
Also please note that resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com.
Looking for full-time videographer for branded content development at one of the world’s leading performance nutrition companies.
You will be the responsible for the volume and quality of videos produced. Working collaboratively with both agency partners and brand team to produce a broad range of video projects will be a key requirement.
- Film and edit interviews, events, web and social content
- Concept and develop creative content to serve objectives set forth in monthly content calendars and creative briefs
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders on video, audio, and motion graphic production – including concepting, storyboarding, planning, shooting, lighting, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos, and digital asset management
- Contribute to creative solutions, production scheduling, crew coordination, and final delivery
- Ensure creative assets adhere to brand guidelines and voice
- Keep an eye toward competitive work and ensure the brand stays ahead and pushes boundaries
- Must have a solid understanding of videography, pre-production, media management, and post-production
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Strong creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to explain and present creative ideas to internal (marketing) and external (agencies, vendors) audiences
- Flexibility with travel
- Basic understanding of social media channels
- Experience working with, or in, advertising agencies is a plus
- Passion for fitness a plus
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org