2015 was a banner year at Tombras. New business wins, key hires, and major awards sparked unprecedented 40% growth that made last year the best in the history of our agency. Here are some highlights:
- Ad Age Honors The Tombras Group With National Small Agency of the Year
- Orangetheory Fitness Hires The Tombras Group as Agency of Record
- Nigel Carr Joins The Tombras Group as Chief Strategy Officer
- Cannes-Lion Winning Creative Director, Jared Creason, Joins Tombras
- Tombras Announces Major Expansion, Purchase of Historic Downtown Building
We’re thankful for the incredible support of our clients and staff, and look forward to an even better 2016. Stay tuned.
The Tombras Group is a 230-person, full-service advertising agency with a digital mindset. In the brand-building business since 1946, the family-owned agency serves national and global clients. In 2015, Tombras was recognized as Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, and in 2016 it was ranked by Palma Consulting as Independent Agency of the Year. Tombras connects data and creativity for business results. Offices are located in Washington, D.C.; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville with headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee. More information: www.tombras.com.