Last updated December 12, 2013
The Tombras Group is committed to protecting your privacy as you use this website.
The Tombras Group provides information about our services, as well as company contact information. We do not collect personal information unless you provide it to us for purposes such as a job application or contact email.
Personal information includes any information that can be used to identify an individual: name, email address, postal or other physical address, telephone number or other information required to effectively interact with users and fulfill their requests. We will ask for personal information at the point where we collect it. We will ask only for information needed to carry out requests; we will not ask for more information than we need to do that.
We will make clear why we need information when we collect it, and we will not change the use of personal information without your knowledge and consent.
It may become necessary, in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal action, to disclose your personal information to a third party. We also may disclose information in the course of establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims.
We hope you find this information helpful. We have tried to make this document as readable as possible. We want you to be completely informed about how we use information on the Internet. Should you have any additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
The Tombras Group
630 Concord Street
Knoxville, TN 37919
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do The Tombras Group and its affiliates share information that identifies me personally with third parties? We may share the contact information you provide on our website with our contractors and partners in order to provide a requested service or action (e.g., to send you an email) subject to our confidentiality policies. Other than agents who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred or sold to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so.
2. How do The Tombras Group and its affiliates safeguard personally identifying information collected on The Tombras Group and affiliate websites? We have security policies and procedures to protect information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. While no data transfer can be completely secure, we will make reasonable efforts to secure all data that is transferred, stored or processed.
3. How do The Tombras Group or its affiliates use information collected on the website? We use the contact information you provide to respond to requests or to send future updates. If you contact us as a prospective client and a business relationship is not established with The Tombras Group or an affiliate within a reasonable time period, we will delete your contact information.
4. What information is collected by The Tombras Group and affiliate websites? Like most standard website servers, we use log files. We may collect Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, and track users’ movements in the aggregate. The other information we collect through Tombras.com or affiliate websites is information you choose to provide as a consumer, client, partner, or potential employee when you contact us for more information about our company or its services, or apply for a job.
6. Do The Tombras Group and affiliate websites link to third party websites? The Tombras Group and affiliate websites may provide links to third party websites that provide valuable information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and data collection procedures on these websites.
Comments or Questions
The Tombras Group
630 Concord Street
Knoxville, TN 37919
©2013 Charles Tombras Advertising, Inc. All rights reserved.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on The Tombras Group’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Tombras Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Tombras Group’s website are provided “as is.” The Tombras Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Tombras Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Tombras Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Tombras Group’s Internet site, even if The Tombras Group or a The Tombras Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Tombras Group’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Tombras Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Tombras Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Tombras Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Tombras Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Tombras Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Tombras Group’s website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.